You can contact Stephen about your ideas, issues or concerns in a number of ways…
In all correspondence you must ensure you provide your full name, address and telephone number, as Stephen can only deal with constituents in Portsmouth South.
Member of Parliament
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- calling 023 9229 1088 (Constituency Office) or 020 7219 3906 (Parliamentary Office)
- writing to the House of Commons, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA
- visiting the constituency office at 72 Albert Road, Southsea PO5 2SL
The above contact details should be used for requesting an appointment, visit or meeting in Portsmouth.
The constituency office is open to the public Monday to Thursday, 10am-11.30am and 2pm-3.45pm for constituents to pop in or make an appointment for help or to see Stephen or his team.
Portsmouth City Councillor
- emailing email@example.com
- writing to Portsmouth City Council, Members’ Services, Civic Offices, Portsmouth PO1 2AL
The above contact details should be used for any business related to the council or Stephen as a city councillor.
Stephen is active on social media and you can visit his page on Facebook or Twitter or Flickr. It is not possible to respond to individual online comments, tweets or direct private messages so you will need to contact the office in the way set out on this page.
Above and beyond the constituency office being open to the public, a regular advice centre is held every third Saturday of the month (except August) on the ground floor at the John Pounds Centre. From December attendance is by appointment only. To make an appointment contact Stephen’s constituency office on 02392 291088.
Other ‘pop up’ advice centres across the constituency are set up on demand and home visits for those in need.